Join the Who’s Who in Alamogordo Golf
As a member of the Alamogordo Men’s Golf Association or Alamogordo Women’s Golf Association, you are demonstrating your support for the game within your community and also helping yourself to features and benefits not available to others.
AMGA Handicap Membership Fees
- Before January 31st: $55.00
- After January 31st: $60.00
Membership in either organization automatically entitles you to membership in the Sun Country Amateur Golf Association (SCAGA) as well.
As a member of the AMGA, AWGA and SCAGA you’ll be a part of the most influential advocacy group for the game in this area of the country. The roles of these organizations include:
- Conducting bi-monthly meetings which focus on local golf interests and concerns
- Access to reports from the Golf Professional and Course Superintendent
- Promoting improvements at Desert Lakes Golf Course
- Providing monetary and volunteer support for junior golf and high school golf
- Administering the selection of names to the Memorial Monument in Number One tee.
- Periodic newsletter featuring information of local interest
- Encouraging participation in handicap, tournament, membership and newsletter committees.
THE AMGA MISSION
To improve the standard of golf in Alamogordo, while developing and promoting interest and pleasure in the game of golf and working in the mutual interest of all AMGA members by conducting meetings that further the enjoyment and fellowship associated with the game of golf.
THE PURPOSE OF THE AMGA
To promote in an appropriate manner the improvement and proper use of the golf course and related facilities by assisting City Officials, the Club Professional, and Course Superintendent.
For more information call us 575-437-0290